Blank printable multipurpose labels or printer labels provide you a simple way to make your own customised printer labels. With AA Labels free printer label templates, making your own printer labels is a cakewalk. Follow these five simple steps to make your own printer labels in minutes.
- Microsoft Word
- A4 Sheets of Blank Printer Labels
- Printer label templates
- Inkjet or Laser Printer
1. Select your printer label sheets: You can choose from a variety of printer labels from AA labels and order them according to your particular needs.
2. Download the printer labels template that correspond your labels.
To look for the correct template for your labels on AA Labels, type the product number in the search box at the top right or go to the product page and click the Microsoft Word icon next to the link “Word Template” in the product specification. Input the location where you want to save this file and click “Ok”.
3. Open it with Microsoft Word. Click “File>>Open” and go to the location where you had saved the printer label template.
4. To put your information on the template, simply insert logo, picture, clip art or barcode and type in your details.
If you want to use a specific font make sure you use it in your template. You can easily alter the font by selecting “Format>>Font” and make any changes you want to the font style, size and colour.
5. Print the labels: Once all information is correct on the labels, load your label paper into your printer and click on the “Print” button. For more details on printer labels printing click here.