Only £10.49 for 1 box of 100 sheets of Avery labels L7676 in our popular Matt White Avery labels L7676 A4 Sheets, with FREE DELIVERY on all orders.
Quantity Discounts available from £5.49 per box for 50 boxes.
Specifications for Avery Labels L7676
No. of labels per A4 sheet: 2
No. of labels per box of 100 sheets: 200
Label dimensions (Diameter): 117 (17) mm
Equivalent to Avery: L7676
For more details about this product please click here.
We provide Avery labels L7676 in materials including Matt White Opaque, Matt Clear Polyester, Matt White Polyethylene, Matt Vinyl, Semi Gloss, High Gloss, Gloss Clear Polyester, Polyjet Gloss and Fluorescent.
AA Labels offer Avery labels L7676 in 16 different colour selections including Matt White, Matt Red, Matt Blue, Matt Black Vinyl, Glossy White, five different Fluorescents, classic Matt Gold and Matt Silver.
At AA Labels we give our customers the option to choose from three types of adhesives including Permanent Adhesive, Peelable and High Tack Adhesive. Your choice will depend upon the type of surface you intend to apply your Avery labels L7676. Our labels can be applied to most surfaces such as wood, metal, plastic and glass surfaces.
For more details about the Avery labels L7676 colours, materials and adhesives available at AA Labels, please click here.
Free Avery labels L7676 templates in Microsoft Word or PDF format are available on the AA labels website. Every template has been measured and marked out to perfectly fit. Simply ‘cut and paste’ your text and/or design into the space for each label, then hit print. All the borders are already set-up, just make sure you line-up your sheets of Address labels in your printer feed tray.
AA Labels offer free label samples service for their customers in the UK. Customers will have to just fill a simple online request form to order up to three free samples of Avery labels L7676.
Request your free material samples here.
You can print most of the Media labels available at AA Labels with an inkjet or laser printer or a copier. However, some materials are specifically for laser printers, some are specifically for inkjet printers and some can be used on both. Mostly glossy and fluorescent finishes do not print on inkjets, while transparent labels do not print on laser printers.
The printer compatibility is listed next to each of the Media label. We advise you to have a look at the printer compatibility of your Media labels before printing them otherwise you might waste your sheets of Media labels.
To check out the printer compatibility of this product please click here.
How to Design Your Own Media Labels
There are loads of special label maker software packages available that make designing Media labels a hassle-free job. Follow these simple instructions below and you’ll end up designing your own Media labels that will not only enhance your product’s image but will also add aesthetics to your collection.
- Prepare the labels: First buy printable Media labels. Check out the AA Labels collection of various Media labels here and choose those that fulfil your requirements.
- Prepare the label maker software: There are many label design software packages available but for this article’s purpose we used Label Design Studio. This label maker software is easy to understand.
- Create a new project: Run the application and click ‘Start with Blank’ button. A pop-up window will open. Choose ‘CD’ from the drop down menu and select the shape, fill type and colour.
- Design the labels: Now you can insert an image, text or shape into the Media label using the easy to use interface that is simpler than even MS Paint. You can even add a barcode or serial number from a database using this label maker software by connecting your project to your database.
- Print the label: Provide the Media label paper settings to print correctly and then use a printer to get your Media labels printed. For detailed instructions on printing your own Media labels click here.