- Browse our product range by selecting a category from menu on the left hand side of the page or alternatively use the search function, in the top right hand corner of the page.
- When you have found the product you would like to purchase, choose an option from the Select material colour and adhesive type drop down menu. The option prices will be displayed next to the option name.
- Enter the desired amount in the Quantity box and click Add To Cart. Please note that a quantity of 1 in the shopping cart, translates to 1 box of 100 sheets. For example, if you require 400 sheets, enter a quantity of 4.
- The selected product will then be added to the shopping cart. If you need to browse the shop for other products to add to the order, the shopping cart will store the added item(s) until you need to make a purchase.
- Products can be added and deleted at any stage whilst you are in the shopping cart. If you would like to adjust the quantity of an item, change the number in the Quantity box and then click Update. The shopping cart will then recalculate the order amount.
- When you are ready to make a purchase, click Checkout. The invoice location is set to a default of United Kingdom. You can select whether you would like to have your order delivered to a different location from your billing address by ticking the box in the Select Shipping Destination section. Select Next to continue.
- After you have filled in your invoice address and delivery address, if different, select Next to continue to the payment pages.
- Your browser will then re-direct you to the secure online payment system provided by Protx. You can securely enter your credit/debit card details and pay for your order online. If payment is successful, you will be re-directed back to the Order Receipt page, which acts as confirmation of your order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email and payment confirmation email from Protx. If you do not receive either of these emails, please contact us, quoting your name and order details.
If you would like to place an order over the phone, our sales line is open from 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 01733 588 390
All credit card information is processed using a secure payment system provided by Protx, a leading online payment processor. Our complete Checkout system is hosted on a secure server. A padlock symbol will appear at bottom of your browser window to confirm that you have entered a secure area.
Yes. AA Labels can provide you a free sample of a specific label material but it’s tricky to supply individual label templates since we make most of our orders to order. Please contact the AA Labels Helpdesk to order your free samples on 01733 588 390.
You can create a new account in following two ways.
- Point your cursor to the “Sign in” tab on the top of the right side module. It will slide down and you could see a link “New users register here” right below the “Sign in” button. Click this link. You will be directed to the account creation page. Fill out the form here following the instructions.
- After adding all of your labels to the cart, go to the checkout page. Here you will see a form under the ‘Your Details’ heading right below the details of your order. Fill out this form and make sure the ‘Create new account’ checkbox is checked.After making sure you have provided all the required details and reading our terms and conditions, click the ‘Confirm and Pay’ button in the bottom right of the page.
Your account will then be created and the next time you visit the AA Labels website you will only have to provide your email and password to sign in.
If you have forgotten the password of your AA Labels account, click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ link below the ‘Sign in’ button. You’ll be asked to provide your email address. Your password will then be sent to you on the same email address.
Yes. We offer bulk discounts of 65% for orders of 200+ boxes of labels. For details click the ‘Bulk Discounts 75+’ tab above the labels price on the product page.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, payment for all goods must be made in advance in cleared funds or by credit or debit card. Credit terms of up to 30 days may be available from us which we will be happy to discuss separately.
You can find the full payment terms under ‘Price and Payment’ heading in our terms and conditions.
The minimum order quantity is one box of A4 sheets of AA labels.