Only £10.49 for 1 box of 100 sheets of Avery L7159 labels in our popular Matt White Avery L7159 labels A4 Sheets, with FREE DELIVERY on all orders.
Quantity Discounts available from £5.49 per box for 50 boxes.
Specifications for Avery L7159 Labels
No. of labels per A4 sheet:24
No. of labels per box of 100 sheets: 2400
Label dimensions (Width x Height): 64×33.9mm
Equivalent to Avery: L7159
For more details about this product please click here.
We provide Avery L7159 labels in materials including, Matt, Matt White Opaque, Matt Clear Polyester, Matt White Polyethylene, Matt Vinyl, Semi Gloss, High Gloss, Gloss Clear Polyester, Polyjet Gloss and Fluorescent.
AA Labels offer Avery L7159 labels in 25 different colour selections including Matt White, Matt Red, Matt Blue, Matt Black Vinyl, Glossy White, five different Fluorescents, classic Matt Gold and Matt Silver.
At AA Labels we give our customers the option to choose from three types of adhesives including Permanent Adhesive, Peelable and High Tack Adhesive. Your choice will depend upon the type of surface you intend to apply your Avery L7159 labels. Our labels can be applied to most surfaces such as wood, metal, plastic and glass surfaces.
For more details about the Avery L7159 labels colours, materials and adhesives available at AA Labels, please click here.
Free Avery L7159 labels templates in Microsoft Word or PDF format are available on the AA labels website. Every template has been measured and marked out to perfectly fit. Simply ‘cut and paste’ your text and/or design into the space for each label, then hit print. All the borders are already set-up, just make sure you line-up your sheets of Multipurpose labels in your printer feed tray.
AA Labels offer free label samples service for their customers in the UK. Customers will have to just fill a simple online request form to order up to three free samples of Avery L7159 labels.
Request your free material samples here.
You can print most of the Multipurpose labels available at AA Labels with an inkjet or laser printer or a copier. However, some materials are specifically for laser printers, some are specifically for inkjet printers and some can be used on both. Mostly glossy and fluorescent finishes do not print on inkjets, while transparent labels do not print on laser printers.
The printer compatibility is listed next to each of the Multipurpose label. We advise you to have a look at the printer compatibility of your Multipurpose labels before printing them otherwise you might waste your sheets of Multipurpose labels.
To check out the printer compatibility of this product please click here.
How to Design Your Own Multipurpose Labels
When you design your own multipurpose labels bear in mind that your multipurpose labels reflect your personality or brand identity of your business.
You can design multipurpose labels quickly and easily on your own computer provided you have all the things needed. Follow these simple steps to design your own multipurpose labels.
- Microsoft Word
- Logo, Clip Art, Pictures (Optional)
- Printable Multipurpose Labels
- Inkjet or Laser Printer
- Gather multipurpose information: You must have the correct spelling of names, building, streets, cities and any other data to be inserted on the multipurpose labels. Make sure you verify all of the information.
- Make a decision if you want graphics on your multipurpose label: It is your call to include a favourite picture, logo, a specific clip art or any other type of graphic on your multipurpose labels. If you do, make it easily accessible.
- Select your multipurpose label sheets:You can choose from a variety of multipurpose labels from AA labels and order them according to your particular needs.
- Design your multipurpose labels: You can download multipurpose label templates from AA labels website’s product page. If you downloaded a template, you can open it in Microsoft Word. Name and save the multipurpose labels for future use. To put your information on the template, simply insert logo, picture or clip art and type in your details.
If you want to use a specific font make sure you use it in your template. You can easily alter the font by selecting “Format>>Font” and make any changes you want to the font style, size and colour.
- Print the labels: You will see the multipurpose just as it will appear on the labels. Once all information is correct, load your label paper into your printer and click on the “Print” button. For more details on multipurpose labels printing click here.
Tips & tricks
- Make sure you download the correct template for the corresponding multipurpose labels sheets.